Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.transplantchild.eu. The official web site of European reference network on paediatric transplantation (ERN-TransplantChild), part of 3rd Health programmee of European Commission. The responsable for Data is FUNDACIÓN PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA DEL HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO LA PAZ Paseo de la Castellana 261, 28046 de Madrid G83727057 email@example.com 917277576 and data processing responsible: Alaro Avant, S.L. Avda. de Brasil 17, 7G, 28020, Madrid firstname.lastname@example.org 911123962.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Management of the subscriptions to the Newsletter, as well as the sending of communications related to the subscription.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Our data will be kept as long as you do not disagree with the treatment of them for these purposes.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
· Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation whether or not FUNDACIÓN PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA DEL HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO LA PAZ is treating personal data that concerns them.
· The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
· In some circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the data processing, in this case we will only keep them for claims requests.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
FUNDACIÓN PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA DEL HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO LA PAZ
Paseo de la Castellana 261, 28046 de Madrid
Your data will not be communicated to any third party except by legal obligation.
· We inform you that your data will be provided to service providers located outside the European Economic Area attached to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, specifically to the entity Mailchimp, operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Georgia in the United States, in charge of the newsletter delivery services for FUNDACIÓN PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA DEL HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO LA PAZ.
Available information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4
· In some circumstances and for reasons related to particular situation, the interested parties may withdraw the consent given or oppose the data processing. FUNDACIÓN PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA DEL HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO LA PAZ will stop data processing, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
· Interested persons may request the data portability, in this case they will be sent to the interested party or, if so indicated, to another data controller, a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read.
· Those interested have the right to complain before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD). How can you exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation, withdrawal of consent or opposition to your treatment? · Interested parties can exercise these rights by addressing to FUNDACIÓN PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN BIOMÉDICA DEL HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO LA PAZ through the postal or electronic address indicated in the first section (Responsible).
· The interested party wishing to exercise their rights must present their ID or other document proving their identity.